The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Max is a digital scouting camera that allows you to send the images recorded on your trail camera directly to your phone, tablet or laptop via a data SIM card (not included). The Wireless HD Max Trail Camera also allows you to manage your camera settings from your smartphone, so that you can change settings remotely or even take an image at that very second and view the image on your phone.
The Bushnell Trophy Cam can be triggered by any movement of game in a location, detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) motion sensor, and then take high quality pictures (up to 8MP still photos), or video clips.
The Trophy Cam HD Max consumes very little power (less than 0.25 mA) in a stand-by (surveillance) state. This means it can deliver up to six months stand-by operation time when the device is powered by the full capacity of AA alkaline batteries, and up to twelve months utilizing lithium AA batteries.
Once motion in the monitored area is detected, the digital camera unit will be triggered at once (typically within one second) and then automatically take photos or videos according to previously programmed settings. The Trophy Cam HD Max is equipped with built-in infrared LEDs that function as a flash, so that it delivers clear photos or videos (in black & white) even in the dark, and it can take color photos or videos under sufficient daylight. The Trophy Cam HD is designed for outdoor use and is resistant against water and snow.
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Max Features
- Auto PIR Sensitivity-the camera monitors ambient temperature conditions and automatically adjusts the sensor/trigger signal to be more sensitive to slight variations in temperature on hot days, less sensitive on cold days.
- Hyper NightVision-The IR LED Flash array now has increased range, brighter output and better coverage for improved nighttime images.
- Field Scan 2x with Live Trigger-This “time lapse” feature includes the option for a second block of recording with its own start/stop times. Trigger signals generated by nearby wildlife activity will still generate additional photos/videos as they normally would, independently of the Field Scan operation.
- GPS Geotag Capability – Allows the user to input the longitude and latitude of the camera’s position, which will be embedded in each photo file. This enables Google Earth, Picassa and other geotag enabled software to automatically show a map pinpointing each camera’s location when a group of photos are reviewed on a computer.
Especially useful for those who setup multiple Trophy Cam HDs to monitor large or widely separated areas.
- Multi Flash Mode (LED Control)- prevents overexposed flash photos in close range applications
- Hybrid Capture Mode-allows both still photos and videos to be captured at each trigger, up to highest resolution settings for each.
- NV Shutter-user can select shutter speed for images captured at night allowing control over brightness vs. ability to stop motion
- Camera Operating Mode can be limited to Day only, Night only, or 24 HRs
The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Max includes many more features such as HD Video with Audio, wide-screen or full-screen format still photos, imprintable camera name (user set) along with current data including temperature and moon phase. The Trophy Cam HD can be used as a trail camera for hunting or scouting game. It is also suitable for surveillance usage.