The Beretta ARX 100 Tactical Semiauto Rifle is the ultimate evolution of the modern tactical semiauto rifle. Designed and engineered with one purpose in mind: to be today’s best tactical semiauto rifle. It is a combination of modular and futuristic rifles, while maintaining a easy operation and staying ultra-reliable. In conclusion, the Beretta ARX 100 is adaptable to any firing scenario and is perfect for today’s most demanding tactical shooter.
Beretta ARX 100 Tactical Semiauto Rifle Details
Ultimate Reliability and Ease of Maintenance
The ARX100 features a constant contact/short-stroke gas piston system. Therefore, makes it feed and fire under the most unforgiving conditions. The lightweight technopolymer receiver ensures a reliable operation with virtually no lubricants needed. Above all, to make maintenance easy and trouble-free, this rifle can be disassembled in a matter of seconds with no tools needed.
This rifle was designed to be completely ambidextrous. Both hands can be used to operate the controls. The flip-up backup sights are also versatile. Above all, offering an easily-adjustable diopter system ranged from 100 to 800 yards. The barrel is also easily replaceable in seconds. Therefore, making it possible to use different lengths and calibers without any tools required. Lastly, the folding stock is adjustable for length of pull at the touch of a button. Using a simple and rugged telescopic construction.
The possibilities for accessorization on the ARX100 are unlimited. For instance, it comes out of the box with a full-length Picatinny rail on top. In other words, this is perfect for attaching a variety of optics and other sighting systems. It also has Picatinny rails on both sides of and under the fore-end. Therefore, offers countless possibilities for easily adding lighting systems and other tactical devices.
Beretta ARX 100 Tactical Semiauto Rifle Features
- The ARX100 comes equipped with several Picatinny rails therefore, to easily accept a variety of tactical accessories–from sighting to lighting systems and much more.
- The barrel is cold-hammer forged and chrome-lined for maximum toughness, corrosion-resistance and durability. It is also easily replaceable in a matter of seconds, making it possible to equip your ARX100 with barrels of different lengths and calibers.
Folding Back-up Sights
- On a modern tactical rifle, sights are often an after-thought. Not so with the ARX100: the technopolymer flip-up backup aperture sights are feather-light but tough, and offer easy adjustability for ranges up to 800 yards.
- The ARX100 features an AR-15 style 2-position ambidextrous safety. Therefore, this will make it instantly familiar to shooters experienced in the use of the standard US military rifle.
Ambidextrous Mag Release
- The magazine release, like all other critical controls of the ARX100, is ambidextrous. This makes it not only perfect for both right- and left-handed shooters, but also adaptable to a variety of tactical scenarios.
Ambidextrous Charging Handle
- The charging handle is fully ambidextrous.
Ambidextrous Case Ejection Selector
- You can select whether you want your empty brass to be ejected to the left or right. But the selector itself is also ambidextrous, making operation with either hand easily possible under any condition.
Ambidextrous Bolt Release
- The bolt release–as all other controls–is ambidextrous.
Telescopic Folding Stock
- The telescopic folding stock is adjustable for length of pull at the touch of a button.