Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, the Nosler AccuBond 375 Cal 300gr Bullets couple Nosler’s proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result of this is a bullet that flies straight and true, penetrates deep and retains its weight without causing extensive barrel fouling. The Nosler AccuBond’s unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler’s Solid Base at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
Nosler introduced the AccuBond range in 2001. It is basically a Ballistic Tip with a bonded lead alloy core. It retains the Ballistic Tip’s form, high BC and excellent accuracy. These caracteristics also makes it especially well suited for high velocity, long range calibers. Using the expansion and penetration characteristics of the Partition bullet as their design goal, Nosler refined the performance of the AccuBond to a match bullet. Weight retention is typically 60-70%. The Nosler Accubond has a minimum impact velocity of 1800 fps. The AccuBond is a very refined bullet. It has its origin in a Solid Base, like the Partition whose performance it emulates. The AccuBond is a very versatile bullet, ideal for Bushveld, Kalahari and Karoo hunts.
Nosler Accubond Technical Detail
Nosler AccuBond 375 Cal 300gr Bullets Features
- Unique White Polymer Tip – Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket – Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling
- Lead-Alloy Core – Engineered for balanced expansion
- Proprietary Bonding Process – Eliminates all possibility of component separation
- Boat-Tail Design – Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading
50 Rounds per Box