The Nikon MONARCH 7 8×30 Binoculars suit any outdoor adventure, from hunting expeditions to bird watching and nature walks. The MONARCH 7 is one of the lightest binoculars in its class of high performance binoculars. The all new sophisticated and compact design weighs in at less than 500 grams.
Nikon’s ED glass with multi-layer coated lenses ensures that what you see is true. The MONARCH 7 is waterproof and fog-free with O-Ring seals and nitrogen gas.
This compact, high performance binocular is both rugged and reliable. It features a protective rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip even in the wettest conditions. The long eye relief, turn & slide eye-cups, and soft neck strap make it comfortable to carry and use.
Nikon MONARCH 7 8×30 Binoculars Features
- Sophisticated Compact Design
- Extra low dispersion ED-Glass for chromatic aberration compensation and clearer viewing
- A wide apparent field of view (60.3 for 8×30)
- Dielectric high-reflective multi-layer prism coating ensures superior transmittance uniformity across the visible range resulting in brighter images and more natural colours
- All lenses and prisms are multi-layer coated for brighter images
- Phase-Correction coated roof prisms for high resolution
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Eco-Glass optics that are free of lead and arsenic are used for all lenses and prisms
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Turn & Slide rubber eye-cups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eye-point
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass re-inforced polycarbonate resin
- Soft-to-the-touch neck strap
- Flip-down objective lens cap