The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Solar Generator is easy to pack and more than ready to keep you powered up with over 400 Watts available. Perfect for short weekend trips, power on the go from a range of Goal Zero Solar Panels. The Yeti 400 Lithium portable battery is lighter and even more powerful than its predecessors with increased surge allowances, advanced battery protection and a sleek design that makes for a lightweight, big power solution. With user replaceable lithium packs and an increased shelf life, means you are ready for any type of work project, holiday outing or outdoor adventure under the African sun.
Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Solar Generator Features
- Powerful AC, USB & 12V Outputs – Whether you’re looking to keep tablets and phones powered up, or running camps lights and camera equipment, the Yeti 400 Lithium features a variety of upgraded outputs, including a pure-sine AC inverter, to ensure you have the power you need, when you need it
- Exclusive, Replaceable Lithium Pack – Lightweight lithium batteries yield long run times and an extended 18 month shelf-life.
- Superior Management & Safety – High quality cells feature additional monitoring electronics for superior management and ultimate safety. The lithium pack is also easily replaceable and is easily swapped out at the end of the product life-cycle
- Informative Display – Get real-time usage data at a quick glance with upgraded displays featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as an output and input meter
- Easily Rechargeable – Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun
Charging your Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium
From the Sun
The Yeti 400 Lithium can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel. If you are a standard or light user and use about 30-40% of the power per day we recommend 1 Boulder 50 Solar Panel. If you are a heavy user using all the power in one day, we recommend using 3 Boulder 50 Solar Panels to recharge
From the Wall
The Yeti 400 Lithium Lithium can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 7 hours. You can charge your Yeti with Goal Zero Solar Panels and a wall charger at the same time
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CHARGE YOUR YETI LITHIUM FROM A 12V SOURCE, DOING SO MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE UNIT