The smooth focusing Vortex Diamondback 8×42 binocular takes you to the fine details you prize so much. This rugged binocular is efficient in detecting life in low light and is perfect for the African bush at sunrise or sunset. Look for a huge field-of-view, the largest in its class with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eye-cups and rugged rubber armor. Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics for a surprisingly affordable price.
Vortex DiamondBack 8×42 Binocular Features
- Fully Multi-Coated – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction – Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the monocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.