The Vortex Diamondback 10×42 binocular takes you to the fine details you prize so much with effortless focusing. A truly rugged binocular, well suited for the African bush and efficient in detecting life in low light for those African sunsets. Look for a larger field-of-view, the largest in its class with enhanced multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eye-cups and rubber armor. High-performance hunting optics for a surprisingly affordable price.
Vortex DiamondBack 10×42 Binocular Features
- Fully Multi-Coated – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction – Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the monocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.