The Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Binocular has been completely redesigned for 2016, the Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Roof Prism Binocular once again redefines the price vs performance ratio in the world of hunting and sport optics. Functionally, as well as aesthetically, the short hinge and upscale sleek new look not only grabs the eye, but leaves more room for your hands—making them physically easier to hold.
The Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Roof Prism Binocular comes with an all new optical system with enhanced, dielectric fully multi-coated lenses serves up stunning, views and impressive low-light performance—critical attributes when working to glass up and evaluate game. With their ultra-wide, best-in-class, field of view, you can efficiently cover ground and acquire subjects with ease.
Vortex Diamondback 10×42 Roof Prism Binocular Features
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces
- Dielectric Coating – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images
- Argon Gas – Argon gas-purged and o-ring-sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount