Take Aim Safaris
Introduction to Take Aim Safaris
Take Aim Safaris is a proudly South African company based in Modderfontein – JHB / Gauteng. Take Aim Safaris specialize wild life safaris and in fair chase hunts to ethical hunters from all over the world. Take Aim Safaris is owned and operated by Carl Knight, a licensed dangerous game professional hunter who has hunted all of the Big 5 and the dangerous 6 animals that Africa has to offer, most of them many times. Carl has guided over 100 dangerous game hunts and has an equally experienced team of professional hunters assisting him.
“We have personally hunted all the areas we sell hunts at and can offer a 100% guarantee that when you book a hunt with us you can be sure the animal you wish to hunt is in that area, we however cannot and do not guarantee that you will shoot the animal as the areas we hunt are un-fenced and the animals are wild, the harder you hunt the more success you will have.” – Carl Knight
The concessions hunted are handpicked to offer you the hunter the best chance of collecting a most prized trophy in a free and wild fair chase environment, the lodges are nice and the food is great, the lodges offer generator power and are always clean and tidy.
Take Aim safaris specializes in Big Game hunts for serious hunters, please be mindful that dangerous game is dangerous and therefore a minimum calibre for any dangerous game hunt is a solid 375 H&H. Take Aim Safaris can provide you with a suitable calibre for the hunt of your desired species on request. For a tailor made package please contact Carl Knight via email email@example.com
Daily Rates Include
- Laundry service.
- All meals.
- All liquor and beverages served in camp.
- Licensed Professional Hunter with own vehicle
- Trackers and Skinners.
Daily Rates Exclude
- Accommodation prior to and after the Safari.
- Dipping, packing and shipping of trophies to final destination.
- Rifle hire $25 per day plus $10 per bullet.
- Permit fees where applicable.
- Specially requested imported food and drinks.
- Airport transfers.
- Firearm permits are issued upon arrival at Harare, Victoria Falls or Buffalo Range.
- We will provide you with an invitation letter once the daily rates are paid.
- No semi automatic rifles are permitted.
- Handgun hunts require special permits.
- Bow hunts require special permits.
- Rifles available to hire.
Insurance and Indemnity
All reasonable precautions to ensure the good health and safety of clients will be taken. Take Aim Safari’s does not however accept any liability for injuries, illness, accidents or losses sustained whilst on safari with us. We strongly recommend that you contact your Care Provider and ensure that your Insurance Cover will cover and protect you against any risk or medical emergency you may encounter.