Kwe Kwe Private Game Lodge
Introduction of Kwe Kwe Private Game Lodge
Kwe Kwe Private Game Lodge is a 135 ha private game farm, situated just 200km north-east of Johannesburg. Kwe Kwe offer two self-catering lodges, each lodge is unique and creates its own atmosphere. All bedrooms are en-suite and each lodge has its own swimming pool to relax and enjoy under the hot African sun.
About Kwe Kwe Farm
The Ndebele Lodge comprises of three buildings, which have been painted by the local Ndebele women from the village of Mabhoko. It can accommodate up to 9 guests and two of the bedrooms are suitable for disabled persons (if accompanied). It is situated at the foot of the hill and has a stunning view of the reserve from the large rooftop terrace where camping and star gazing is an option.
* The main building comes with a dining room and the kitchen is fully equipped with gas stove, fridge, freezer and open fire. One double bedroom (suitable for the disabled) with a bathroom (shower and toilet).
* A separate rondavel, with double bed and bathroom (shower). It also has an outside bathroom, with shower and bath. The thatch has been treated.
* The cottage has two separate bedrooms (one double bed and two single beds) with en-suite shower and toilet. Each room has a fireplace. The upstairs private terrace can also be used for sleeping at night
* The patio can accommodate 10 guests.
* Fenced swimming pool.
* Games room with table tennis, billiards and darts.
* All bedrooms with air conditioning, heater and mosquito plug.
* There is a CD player (if needed, we can add a TV, as long as you bring your decoder and smart card)
* There is back up lighting in case of Eskom power failures.
Tata Somba Lodge
* A ground floor with kitchen (fully equipped with gas stove and fridge) lounge, dining room with open fireplace and a 2 single beds bedroom with en-suite shower and separate toilet.
* First floor with two bedrooms (two queen beds) with en suite shower and toilet.
* There is a large terrace (table seating for eight) with stunning views of the farm, especially the hill and the waterhole. Guests can braai while watching the sunset and later, the stars, and even sleep on the roof.